200-pack Waterproof Solder Seal Heat Shrink Wire Butt Terminal Connector Set
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- 4 Types of Solder Seal Wire Butt Terminals: Yellow (A.W.G.:12-10), Blue (A.W.G.:16-14), Red (A.W.G.:22-18), White (A.W.G.:26-24). Shrinkage ratio is 2:1.
- Solder and hot melt adhesive inside can be perfectly waterproof and prevent wires from corrosion.
- Dual-walled design tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside.
- Transparent sleeve of the butt connectors provides visual inspection, so you can control the operating temperature and heating time.
- Specific color for Specific size, easy to pick up for use.
- No wire damage due to lower shrink temperature.
- No need to crimp, just heat these solder seal wire connectors and they will easily connect both sides of the wires and seal them up to make a reliable waterproof connection.
- Compliant with ROHS, SGS and CE standards.
|Color:||Yellow, Blue, Red, White.|
|Sizes:||25 x Yellow Connectors: Diameter 6.0 mm, Cable cross-section 4.0-6.0 mm2 (A.W.G.:12-10); |
75 x Blue Connectors: Diameter 4.5mm, Cable cross-section 1.5-2.5 mm2 (A.W.G.:16-14);
75 x Red Connectors: Diameter 2.7 mm, Cable cross-section 0.5-1.0 mm2 (A.W.G.:22-18);
25 x White Connectors: Diameter 1.7 mm, Cable cross-section 0.25-0.34 mm2(A.W.G.:26-24).
|Operating temperature range:||Minimum temperature for solder to melt: 138¡ãC |
Minimum shrink temperature: 80¡ãC
Operating temperature: -55¡æ - 125¡æ
Shrink temperature : >160¡æ
- 1 X 200PCS(Four Sizes) Heat Shrink Connectors
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.